Container traffic between the EU and South-East Asia
- We are pleased to offer our customers the full range of multi-modal capabilities and to integrate the entire supply chain at the best possible rates from Lisbon and Busan, to London and Hanoi.
- For every one of our customers and partners, we strive to provide the best solutions for every global logistics challenge.
- As a Dutch company, we fully meet the standards of the "Dutch Freight Forwarding and Logistics Organisation" FENEX.
- Having considerable experience in supply chains in industrial products, hazardous and oversized goods, FMCG, pharmaceutical and foodstuffs, we are more than happy to offer our services to you.
- As a European company, we only operate within the European Union, with partners in the rest of Eurasia.
- As a part of an international supply chain - our main objective is to simplify the international logistics supply chain and rapidly connect West Europe and East Eurasia!
- The largest fleet of rail freight cars for container transportation in CIS
- Container shipping from China to Europe
WAREHOUSING AND CUSTOM CLEARANCE
- Custom transit
- Bonded warehousing
- Water transport
- Stucks – truck trains and pull tractors
- Rail transport – on open platforms, in special containers
- Own fleet of road trucks aggregated by Mercedes Benz, MAN, Renault, Kamaz – trailers, roll-trailers and container platforms. All trucks equipped with GPS navigation.
- Good relationships and contracts with wide range of other truck owners.
- Stuffing and un-stuffing of containers
- Storage of cargo
TAILOR MADE SERVICES
- TURN-KEY LOGISTICS: just-in-time, e-commerce & retailers delivery
- DRY & LIQUID BULK CONTAINERS: agribulks, fertilisers, oils, petrochemicals
- Calculating rates in container shipping
- Maintaining contractual work with logistics service providers.
- Operational support for multi and intermodal rail and road transport.
- Billing contractors.
- Recording transactions in IT system (SAP ERP similar)
- Constant availability and reporting of work done.
- At least 1 years experience in container shipping
- Ability to independently find and calculate the best organizing process of transportation, involving all possible transport solutions
- Understanding of container multimodal international transport business (sea, rail, road and air)
- Knowledge of geography of container lines, ability to create bookings
- Russian native speaker, fluent English at least at an advanced level (business correspondence/telephone conversation). Dutch, Polish and German is welcome
Terms and conditions
- Company office located in Rotterdam.
- 40-hour work week
- Salary commensurate with the position
19 July 2022
Wilhelminaplein 1-40, 3072DE, Rotterdam, The Netherlands