Container traffic between the EU and South-East Asia
- We are pleased to offer our customers the full range of multi-modal capabilities and to integrate the entire supply chain at the best possible rates from Lisbon and Busan, to London and Hanoi.
- For every one of our customers and partners, we strive to provide the best solutions for every global logistics challenge.
- As a Dutch company, we fully meet the standards of the "Dutch Freight Forwarding and Logistics Organisation" FENEX.
- Having considerable experience in supply chains in industrial products, hazardous and oversized goods, FMCG, pharmaceutical and foodstuffs, we are more than happy to offer our services to you.
- As a European company, we only operate within the European Union, with partners in the rest of Eurasia.
- As a part of an international supply chain - our main objective is to simplify the international logistics supply chain and rapidly connect West Europe and East Eurasia!
- The largest fleet of rail freight cars for container transportation in CIS
- Container shipping from China to Europe
WAREHOUSING AND CUSTOM CLEARANCE
- Custom transit
- Bonded warehousing
- Water transport
- Stucks – truck trains and pull tractors
- Rail transport – on open platforms, in special containers
- Own fleet of road trucks aggregated by Mercedes Benz, MAN, Renault, Kamaz – trailers, roll-trailers and container platforms. All trucks equipped with GPS navigation.
- Good relationships and contracts with wide range of other truck owners.
- Stuffing and un-stuffing of containers
- Storage of cargo
TAILOR MADE SERVICES
- TURN-KEY LOGISTICS: just-in-time, e-commerce & retailers delivery
- DRY & LIQUID BULK CONTAINERS: agribulks, fertilisers, oils, petrochemicals
Our young company is growing! We are looking for an Office Administrator who speaks Dutch, English and Russian. Who can take ownership of our Office tasks, and support team with some administrative tasks.
- You will have ownership for all Facilities and Office Management in our office
- During working from home, you support the team by making sure they have what is need in their home offices. Manage invoices and procurement process and make an interaction with the accounting department regarding the provision of documentation
- During working from office, you answer incoming calls. Manage administrative & logistic tasks for team: dispatch of the mail, support the team in business trips, the team activities and events
- You are responsible for the proper management of the premises, their maintenance and the supervision of all Facilities & Office Management services and all subcontracting contractors
- You carry out all financial monitoring and orders related to your activity. You receive invoices, you get approval and send them to payment through our internal tool. You manage the internal procurement process, and support the team with this. You translate documents into Russian/English/Dutch. You manage a complete document flow: signing, sending, archiving contracts; preparation of documents by order of the head; confirmation of applications; receiving and sending correspondence
- You support the team when needed with administrative tasks
- You are responsible for the safety and risk prevention of our employees.
- Min 2 years of experience in administrative management and/or office management, or other relevant experience
- Relevant education at minimum Bachelor level
- PC-advanced user. Excellent knowledge: Word and Excel
- Excellent communication (verbally and in writing) skills in Dutch, English and Russian
- Ready to work in multitasking mode. Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Personal qualities: attentiveness, accuracy, punctuality, rigorous and organised. Resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with high ownership mindset to deliver and find solutions
- Applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the European Union.
- Our office is located in Rotterdam
- 29 holidays with a 40-hour working week; weekend: Saturday and Sunday
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- work in a friendly and an international team
26 March 2021